This page compiles resources for engaging in interfaith dialogue and events.
Your help is needed! Please send us your links for this page!
- Atheist-interfaith activism: An interview with Chris Stedman – interview at HP
- Best practices for interfaith work – article by atheist interfaith activist Chris Stedman, who suggests “start with stories.”
- Covenant of the Goddess Interfaith Reports – blog about COG interfaith efforts
- Foundation for Religious Diplomacy – foundation which advocates keeping disagreements in the center, rather than sweeping them under the rug, as a better way to respect each other.
- Nonprophet Status – blog of atheist interfaith activist Chris Stedman, author of Faitheist
- North American Interfaith Network (NAIN) – “builds communication and mutual understanding among interfaith organizations and diverse religious groups throughout North America”
- Pagan Interfaith, Pagan Ecumenism, and Pagan Intrafaith – by Jason Pitzl-Waters of the Wild Hunt
- Pagans and Interfaith Dialogue – by Jason Pitzl-Waters of the Wild Hunt
- Patheos Interfaith Dialogue – including Pagan perspectives
- Pluralism Project – an academic initiative from Harvard University mapping the religious landscape of America