Yet this is much more than just an anthology. Exclusive new material lays out HP’s mission and vision, survey data brings the community to life, and multiple tables of contents arrange the articles in fresh and revealing patterns.
This work includes brand new material:
- Nine months: The story of HP and its mission
- Rain dance: A vision for HP
Altogether more than 50 articles from over a dozen authors explore life at the intersection of science and myth.
Whether you’re new to HP or an old veteran, you’re going to love Year One. You can choose from one of four tables of contents that put the articles in a fresh light:
- Topical Table of Contents – a practical route
- Critical Questions Table of Contents – responses to critics
- Fourfold Path Table of Contents – the basic framework of HP’s path
- Four Elements Table of Contents – a contemplative experience
Wondering what that might look like? Check out the Topical Table of Contents:
Part I: Basics
A. The Fourfold Path
C. A Retreat
Part II: Advanced
Part III: Critical Appraisal
Part IV: Dialogues
Part V: Data on the HP Community
Dynamic Tables of Contents
Get your copy of Year One today – available now for your e-reader!
Year One: A Year of Humanistic Paganism
Editor: B. T. Newberg
Color photos: 37
Formats: pdf, epub
Price: Suggested $12
Free will donation
Purchase epub from author at GoodReads ($12 fixed price).